President & Chief Executive Officer
International Corporate Business Advisor & Global Speaker
“When a task has once begun,
never leave it till it’s done;
be the labor great or small,
do it well or not at all.”
Brian Grubb, President & Chief Executive Officer, is a highly accomplished International Corporate Business Advisor & Global Speaker intensely focused on outcome driven psychological ownership maximizing client financial profitability and organizational accountability, through his much sought after expertise in cultural transformation and delivery of world-class service excellence, increasing engagement, retention and loyalty, of client customers, patients, employees, and leaders.
Brian lives for sharing his years of expertise advising YOUR organization in cultural transformation and delivery of world-class service excellence, while increasing YOUR financial profitability and organizational accountability, and is extremely passionate about YOUR organization reaching higher levels of performance through; outcome driven psychological ownership, strength management, fully embraced engagement of leaders, employees, patients, and customers, and total quality process management.
Brian is formerly the Senior Corporate Director & Senior Healthcare Advisor and Certified Speaker for The Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center – ranked #1 out of the Top 125 global training companies by Training Magazine in 2007.
During his 11 years with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Brian traveled extensively to share The Ritz-Carlton award-winning business practices, philosophy and culture with numerous companies across diverse industries.
Brian’s domestic and international travels, included developing content, delivering keynote speeches, facilitating symposiums, and advising on extended corporate consultations.
Brian advised Board of Directors, C-suite senior leadership teams, various management level executives, and organizational development and learning professional teams, interested in benchmarking The Ritz-Carlton human resources, leadership development, quality engagement, organizational effectiveness, and proven training process methodologies that led them to twice winning the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Improvement Award.
Additionally, Brian delivered numerous corporate client keynote speeches and facilitated prestigious headline symposiums at Ritz-Carlton locations worldwide, including:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Corporate Headquarters, Chevy Chase, Maryland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Singapore
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
- The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
- The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix
- The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
- The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tyson's Corner
- The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
- The Ritz-Carlton, Ameila Island
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Las Vegas
- The Ritz-Carlton, Miami Key Biscayne
- The Ritz-Carlton, Orlando Grande Lakes
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Manalapan, and many more...
Prior to his position as a corporate executive, Brian was the Director of Training & Organizational Effectiveness for The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel. Brian was directly responsible for all training and organizational effectiveness of over 900 ladies and gentlemen through the study and implementation of Total Quality Management processes in a world-class hotel.
Brian chaired various quality implementation teams that conducted on-going quality studies to ensure appropriate levels of communication, and to evaluate relevance of programs, and understanding the study and practice of the quality sciences to develop new, and specific training based on guest and employee survey analysis.
By training on the concepts of Total Quality Management, Brian enhanced organizational effectiveness as related to the development of problem solving, root cause analysis, strategic planning, measurement and tracking tools, and statistical data analysis at Ritz-Carlton hotels:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- The Ritz-Carlton, Huntington Passadena
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Brian’s meteoric rise to success with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company began when he joined The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in 2001 as a Lobby Concierge, while excelling in that position by holding the titles of Quality Leader & Department Trainer. He was quickly promoted to Quality & Training Manager, and then to the Director of Training & Organizational Effectiveness prior to his corporate appointment.
► Global Speaking ◄ | ► Advisory Services ◄ | ► Healthcare & Beyond ◄
- North America
- South Africa
- South America
- United Arab Emirates
- Outcome Driven Psychological Ownership
- Customer Recognition Leads Brand Loyalty
- Enhanced Revenue and Profit Accountability
- Proven Best Practice Methodologies
- World-class Service Excellence
- Exceeding Customer and Patient Expectations
- Sustainable Cultural Transformation
- Leadership Performance Development
- Key Organizational Communication Alignment
- Empowered Personal Responsibility
- Fully Embraced Employee Engagement
- Anticipatory Problem Resolution
- Minimize Mistakes, Breakdowns and Rework
- Total Quality Process Management
- Applied Survey Data Analysis
- Measurable Operational Effectiveness
- Strategic Organizational Development
- Food Services
- MLM Network Marketing
- Private Air Travel
- Real Estate